So many people say they always wanted to try the pottery wheel. Now you can get… ‘A mini taste of pottery’. You start your taste with a hands-on pottery wheel lesson. This is a practice session and that clay is recycled. Alongside your wheel experience you will also get a ‘taste of glaze’ selecting a pot to decorate and glaze. The pot you glaze becomes yours to keep. Based on firing schedules, your pot will be ready to pick up in 1 or 2 weeks. Class fee $25 per person. Please be aware these classes are very popular and do book out sometimes several months ahead!! Plan on scheduling your class out a ways.
- Email 2 selected dates and times and how many registering.
- We will email confirmation of your registration
- Wednesday at 5.30pm
- Thursday at 7.30pm
- Saturday at 10am
- Reservations Required
When you come to class:
- Arrive on time for class with your voucher (you will have to reschedule if you are more than 10 minutes late).
- You will make a pot during class. Wear play clothes, ties for long hair and put jewelry away
- After class you will select 1 pre bisqued pots to decorate with glaze.
- Return to pickup your pots after glaze firing.
Questions? Reach us through our contact page and we will get back to you.